Friday, November 9, 2012

Damn garbage people!

Ok, I admit. I am terrible when I back out of the garage. I am forever knocking stuff over because I am too close to it, or I run over the garbage cans. and in my defense, when Brett puts the garbage out, it is in a specific spot PER INSTRUCTIONS from our city. However, the minute the garbage man touches the can those instructions are out the window and they just toss it whereever. So, half the time it's in the middle of the driveway.

BUT this one, pictured below, was not my fault. Yes it is about the 5th can we've had to buy to replace the ones I run down but this time the garbage man tossed it aside and it was a particularly windy day, so it took a roll down the street and did probably get run over, but just not by me.

My next car will have one of those fancy cameras so I can see when backing out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment