Friday, November 2, 2012

My week

It has been an interesting one. For starters I had to miss my bootcamp on Tuesday and ended up at Urgent Care with the beginnings of a URI. ick. anyway, 3 days of meds and I am back to normal. I did manage to run about 2.5 miles on Wed and then my normal 3 yesterday.

Yesterday, I also ventured in to unchartered territory for myself: Crossfit training. I'm going to try and incorporate some of it into my weekly training. Just to keep things mixed up. Yesterday's workout went like this:

3 mile run. NO WALKING!

21 deadlifts, 50 lbs
21 push press, 20lb dumb bells
50 squats

15 deadlifts
21 pushpress
50 squats

9 deadlifts
9 pushpress
50 squats

1 min (x2) dead bug on bosu
v sit on bosu
arms to toes
hip thrusts
russian twists

And I leave you, today with this gem.

                                       I am just not sure about him dressing himself. Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment