Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Check-In

Today is a good day. This week has been a great week! I have really stuck to my plan. I've eaten smaller portions, felt full and got a grip on the mindless snacking. I woke up at 5:30 this morning, excited and anxious to see if the scale budged at all in my favor. It did!!! I lost 3.1 lbs!!!!! I am so happy! this is better than I ever did on Weight Watchers last year, or the time I tried Advocare's 24 day challenge. I feel like I am off and running! I have been exploring some different workouts. Next week I am going to start more HIIT/Crossfit type workouts and see where that gets me. Its all about finding out what works for you. So far, I am loving the fact that I am in a weight loss support group with my mom, and my 3 very best pals from home. It makes such a difference!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment