Monday, January 5, 2015

Let The Games Begin!

Ugh, barf. I can't believe I am sharing these with whoever might stumble upon them. Lets hope we NEVER see this body again. My next pics I post (now that I've figured it out) will be 10# loss and so on and so on.... Stats: Weight: 167.7 Bust: 36 (Holy schmoly, that's really big for me. I am usually like a 32. NO BUENO!) Chest: 32.5 Waist: 36.5 Hips: 44, again. YIKES! I feel so much more confident in my journey this time. I really hope that the momentum continues. I am already down 1.5 lb from my melt down in the zoo 2 weeks ago when I was walking with my son and my fat jeans, already snug, popped open. yeah, big clue it's time to tighten the reigns!!! I had plans to meet my friend at the gym for 5:30 boot camp but really wasn't feeling well, so I slept in and then did some Yoga/Pilates at lunch. I am starting my Kettlebell/TRX class tomorrow and hoping to get a run in before hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment