Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Stats

I am 5'6 and a half.

I weighed in today at 165.8. Honestly, I'd love to lose 30 lbs. Here are my first public pics baring it all. Never mind the horrible photography. You can see what I am talking about, at least. Oh and for the record, my green shorts in the almost death half marathon pics don't fit me right now.




This may or may not look like alot. But keep in mind, I've been a fitness fanatic for about 10 years, so I do have a lot of muscle, giving me a "smaller" appearance. However, now there's a good 20 lbs of fat on top of that. Fat! Be gone!

And this is my former toned self. I miss her

Ok, there's my motivation for the day. I am off to kill it in the gym and then take my little guy to barnes and noble. A long time sunday tradition of ours :)

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment