Friday, October 12, 2012

Welcome to my blog

Hello, and welcome. I am Carrie Zagzebski, or Miss Zag. I have been blogging off and on for the past several years, and have taken way too much time away from it. I am hoping to use this blog as a way to document many things: My life, my family and my weight loss. That's right, folks. You heard it here first. Miss Zag needs to drop a good 25 lbs ASAP!!!

A little bit about me: I am a wife to Brett, and a Mom to Will. They are referred to as the dudes. Or the Big Dude and the Little Dude. We recently adopted a 3 year old German Shepard mix named Jack. He is wonderful and has been a great addition to our family. I work full time and am also a college kid. I am working towards a master's degree in the field of Grief and Bereavement. It's very interesting to me. I am also an avid gym rat. I love to run (well, not really but I LOVE the runner's high and the way I feel when I am done!) I love testing my limits. One day, I'd love to have a career in fitness. I also love to read. I am a real book nerd. I love music and going to concerts. I prefer small venues and bars over the arena shows.

I look forward to sharing my life with you. It's a boring one, but I try to make it fun. Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment